We respect your privacy and all information collected here will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. Any information you give to magicpracticum.com will be handled with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that have not been outlined below. If you have any questions, please email us.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Rights of our subscribers and customers
You have the right to:
– to inspect the personal data processed by magicpracticum.com. You can find below the answers to numerous questions about the personal data, such as the reason why the personal data are processed, to whom the personal data are transferred, for how long they are kept;
– receive a copy of the personal data being processed;
– to obtain an improvement in incorrect personal data;
– complete incomplete personal data, eg by providing a supplementary statement;
– to delete personal data that apply to you. The personal data will be deleted when the law or other regulations require ClickforBlinds.com to do so;
– obtain a limitation of processing. The processing of personal data will be limited if the law or other regulations require magicpracticum.com to do so;
– to receive his personal data in a structured, current and machine-readable form. Insofar as the law or other regulations so provide, the customer also has the right to transfer the personal data to another controller.
– not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing which has consequences for the customers or affects him to other extent. A human intervention is therefore required, except in the exceptions provided by law or other regulations;
– withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not, however, detract from the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent before it is withdrawn.
The customer also has the right to object to the processing of personal data that apply to him in the cases provided for by law or other regulatory texts.
The customer can exercise these rights by submitting a request to or contacting magicpracticum.com via email: email@example.com
Magicpracticum.com may take the necessary measures to check the identity of the customer who submits a request.
The customer also has the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, in their country.
Who we are
Our website address is http://magicpracticum.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We don’t use any analytics plugins
Who we share your data with
Magic Practicum will never sell or give away your information or the list of our contacts.
For technical reasons, some of your information is shared with other service providers:
MailChimp: we work with them to create contact forms and keep you updated about our new offers and products.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We will keep contact form entries for three years, and customer purchase records for ten years.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
16 avenue Cardinal de Retz
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements